Site MapLinksDonateContactFont Size Increase Font Size Decrease Font Size Restore Font Size
TRAC logo

8am - 4pm

Vancouver Area

Outside the
Lower Mainland


Donate Online Now
Donate Online Now
Donate Online Now



Home > Information For Tenants > Finding an Advocate 

Finding an Advocate

If you cannot find the answer to your question on this website, you can call TRAC Tenant Resource & Advisory Centre's tenant Infoline at (604) 255-0546 or 1 (800) 665-1185.  We may refer you to one of the following organizations.  Or, you can contact them directly to see if you qualify for assistance by one of their advocates.  

You can search the map on Povnet or Clicklaw to find what resources are available in your part of the Province.


Other Legal Resources

For summary legal advice you can contact the following organizations:

Finding a Lawyer

See our Finding a Lawyer page.

Have you called TRAC's telephone Infoline before? If you have a moment, we would appreciate some feedback on your experience:

Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.


Donate Online Now