Site MapLinksDonateContactFont Size Increase Font Size Decrease Font Size Restore Font Size
TRAC logo

8am - 4pm

Vancouver Area

Outside the
Lower Mainland


Donate Online Now
Donate Online Now
Donate Online Now



Home > Information For Tenants > Insurance 


Some landlords ask tenants to carry insurance to cover the tenant’s property against loss or damage, although most landlords do not.  A good tenant insurance policy will:

  • Replace items lost or damaged in a fire, flood, etc.
  • Cover loss, damage or theft of property
  • Cover temporary food and accommodation


Donate Online Now